Each year Arizona taxpayers are entitled up to a $400 tax credit for individuals and up to $800 for married tax filers on their state taxes by sending a check to a qualifying non-profit organization.
What is the AZ Tax Credit for Charitable Organizations?
• Available only for donations to qualified charities
that provide services to working-poor families;
• Amounts lower than $400/$800 also qualify, so a
$100 gift qualifies you for a $100 tax credit on your
state taxes, lowering your final amount owed.
PSA is a qualifying 501(C)(3) organization, qualifying your donation for a dollar-for-dollar income tax credit up to $400 (for singles) and up to $800 (for married couples).
This credit is in addition to the school tax credit, so you can do both!
**Your privacy is important to us. We do not sell or exchange our donors’ names with any other organization.**
AZ Tax Credit
We Need Your Help
Contributions are used to help fulfill the mission and vision for the agency. Every donation helps support the clients in our programs. PSA Behavioral Health Agency values and welcomes all donations, and would like to thank you for considering making a donation.
- Non-perishable food items
- Sheets & Pillow Cases for Twin Beds
- Towels & Wash Cloths
- Shampoo & Conditioner
- Toothpaste & Toothbrushes
- Shave Cream/Gel
- Women's Hygiene Projects (pads preferred)
- Household Cleaning Items
- Laundry Baskets
- Dishes & Eating Utensils
- Pots & Pans
- Books (English & Spanish)
- Art Supplies (brushes, paints, clay, etc.)
- Musical Instruments
- Gift Cards (K-Mart, Wal-Mart, Target, Fry's, Albertson's, Sprouts, etc.)
If you have any questions about the items on the list, please call 602-995-1767 and ask to speak to our Site Administrator.
In fulfilling our mission of Empowerment and Recovery Through Creativity, PSA Behavioral Health Agency welcomes and appreciates the interest and support given by members of the communities it serves. If you are unable to supply our organization with the items needed list, you may contribute one of the following ways:
1. We accept credit cards via PayPal. Click the link below to make your donation.
2. Checks may be made payable to “PSA Behavioral Health Agency” and mailed to:
PSA Behavioral Health Agency
Attention: Finance Office
2255 W. Northern, Suite #B100
Phoenix, AZ 85021